4th Hot Cue button on the DDJ-WEGO3 NOT associated

Hi folks at Algoriddim,

I use Djay Pro for iPad on my iPad 3 with the DDJ-WEGO3 controller.

When setting Cue Points in Djay Pro (on screen), the first, second and the third BUT NOT the fourth Hot Cue button on the controller is associated.

In the Djay Pro for iPad there are 8 cue points one can set. On the DDJ-WEGO3 controller there are 4 hot cue buttons.

1. When hitting the first button, on the DDJ-WEGO3, the red (upper left) is activated in Djay Pro. Same applies when I click the red (upper left) in Djay Pro, then the first button, on the DDJ-WEGO3 is lit and activated.
  2. When hitting the second button, on the DDJ-WEGO3, the green (upper right) is activated in Djay Pro. Same applies when I click the green (upper right) in Djay Pro, then the seond button, on the DDJ-WEGO3 is lit and activated.
  3. When hitting the third button, on the DDJ-WEGO3, the blue (second top left) is activated in Djay Pro. Same applies when I click the blue (second top left) in Djay Pro, then the third button, on the DDJ-WEGO3 is lit and activated.
  4. When hitting the fourth button, on the DDJ-WEGO3, the yellow (second top right) is NOT activated in Djay Pro. Same applies when I click the yellow (second top right) in Djay Pro, then the fourth button, on the DDJ-WEGO3 is NOT lit and is NOT activated.

Great app, love it!

Best regards,
/ Jonas