5.0.1 FX Favorites & Loop Issues

@Martial_Autist, I spoke with the dev team and they had some additional information to share which seems to coincide with what you discovered.

1. Before the 5.0 update the FX1 of each deck was the same as the FX Pad. We changed that for the 5.0 update, so these are now separate.
  2. However, the FX Select button changes FX 1 => Please switch to Manual FX first and check if it’s changing anything there.
  3. Furthermore, the FX Select button as well as the FX On button are handled internally by djay, therefore djay does not show the MIDI signals in the MIDI Learn tool.

Fair, is there anyway I can make it work with pad mode again instead of manual?

Ignore that, I’ve fixed it :smile:

Turns out i didnt know that the slider on the manual fx was called the parameter :grin:

I mapped the fx nob to work with the parameter on both decks, it’s not perfect but it means I can do what I used to do and it sounds just as hard.

The only issue left is the beat sync bug when it randonly cuts out when anything happens :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.