5.1.4 small update

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

If anyone is interested 5.1.4 is out. Small update really which supports deleting tracks whilst using search in collection.

1 Like

The App Store “change log” also says “Bugfixes and improvements”. It would be nice to have a more detailed change log, so that we know what has been fixed…

2 Likes

Get out of here, ! I don’t know how powerful this is, or what’s going on, but check this.
Last night when I finally began cleaning up my large amount of duplicates songs, i wished that you would add that feature(delete files directly from DJay’s browser)

And here we are, less than 24 hours later and you tell me my wish came true?

o boy

1 Like

Its a very useful update and I welcome the update, it just would of been nice if they added an option to delete using the option menu next to add to playlist, as right now you can only delete by sliding across using your finger on an iPad.

A Delete button would be useful to me as when I am organising my library I often use a trackpad or a mouse on my iPad.

1 Like

Wait, is this an update for iOS only? I haven’t been around my pc to see if it’s for macOS as well.

1 Like

Just for iOS this update.

2 Likes