6 hour shifts outdoor party - djay pro - flawless

Hi all, just wanted to share that I did a 6 hour outdoor event last Saturday with Pioneer Rev 5 and Djay Pro 5.2 . First part of the night 2 hours was an auto mix playlist and second half mixing it up, with cross fader fx - eq and using stems here and there. No glitches at all, great party vibe. Also had swarm wash fx bolted on top of speaker. Really lit up the garden and out buildings lovely. Great night.

5 Likes

Nice! Thanks for Sharing!

On which device did you run Djay Pro?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :blush:

1 Like

Pioneer Rev 5. Really well mapped out the box.

1 Like

Yeah, you wrote that. But I meant which device did you use to run Djay (iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC)?

Ahh sorry about that. iPad Pro 12.9 5th edition.

2 Likes

my main rig is a 10+ year old Intel iMac - djay just works!!

5 Likes

Hi @Dysfunk_DJ,

Glad to hear you had a positive experience with djay!

Excited to hear what you do next!

2 Likes

That’s a super valid point to be made and is definitely a testament to their close work with Apple all these years. Props to the Algoriddim team for such a well optimized program!

1 Like

Its amazing how well optimzied Djay is for mac products. Really makes me want to break up with Rekordbox (great for library / CDJ export) and Serato (for open format / compatibility with devices with external screens).

Really hope Algoriddm gets more access to devices screens and works on more robust library management!