A few requests re: library filters

Djay Pro 5.2.1 on Mac Sonoma 14.6

First of all, I have to say that the library filter system is insanely powerful, especially combined with my system of tagging songs in the comments field. In many ways, it’s like smart crates on steroids.

I do have a few requests/suggestions:

1. Ability to reorder filters. Something typical, like being able to drag them after clicking and holding them for x seconds.

2. Ability to combine two filters with an OR condition, or simply more filters including an embedded OR condition (e.g. comments contains x OR y).

3. Perhaps the ability to hide away the filters without disabling them, in the interest of space.

Just some thoughts, thanks for considering them!

P.S. In a far away dream land, filters could be midi mapped and toggled on/off by hardware :wink:

Hey there,

Just to follow up on this, I have encountered an issue that is actually more pressing for me than all of the other ones I’ve mentioned.

If I have filters engaged on a playlist, and then go to use the search function within the playlist, it seems to disengage my filters. This becomes quite an annoyance to have to correct each time.

Cheers, thanks!

Hi @Fangio,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Our teams have been notified of your feature requests, and we are also awaiting information as to whether or not the filter engagement noted in your second post is expected behavior or not.