A producer mode would be NICE!

Everyone that used Djay Pro doesn’t use it for Dj’ing. A mode with 16+ cue points (used for chopping up samples), and a locking feature so every track I want to audition will remain the same (example temp, bit crush, filters, etc)…maybe more fx to mimic the sounds of various vintage samplers and tape machines like the SP1200, MPC-60, MPC3000, ASR-10, Cassettes, Reel to Reel, 8 Track etc).
Wishful thinking would be a basic sequencer (a sketchpad) to record the patterns of the chops, and displaying album artwork. :stuck_out_tongue::pray:t4:

1 Like

I went from Ableton Live to Djay for the more tailored approach to DJ’ing and better stream service integration. But yes, these types of platform will come together closer each day.
Probably the biggest differences are the complicated plug-in architecture and last but not least the workflow and supporting user interfaces. On the other hand, an artist performing live by playing clips and a DJ by playing processed tracks has a lot of similarities. An artist would play his own IP, a DJ that of others, which we sometimes tend to forget :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @CreamOfBeats. I’ve forwarded it to the dev team for consideration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.