Ability to select multiple playlists for AutoMix

Hello there, first time poster here! :wave::grinning:

I have been primarily using the AutoMix feature in the djay Pro app to create a continuous shuffled playlist for a 1800+ track playlist that I have created in the Beatport music streaming app for iOS. It has been working like a dream so far! :sunglasses::ok_hand:

However some tracks (About 90+ in total) that I would like to be included in the playlist arenโ€™t available in the Beatport music library / catalogue, so I currently have no method of being able to listen to them on-the-go. With this being the case and being an iPhone user, I have manually added the missing tracks onto my iPhone via iTunes at sometime in the past, so I technically have the tracks on my phone. If this makes sense? :thinking:

One feature suggestion / improvement I have (If it would be possible) would be to have the ability to select multiple created playlists from potentially multiple music options / subscription services (E.g. iTunes, Apple Music, TIDAL, SoundCloud, Beatport, Beatsource) to have them in a SUPER playlist, type of thing.

For my example, I would like to combine the 90+ track playlist that I have created on my iPhone via iTunes with the 1800+ track playlist that I have created via the Beatport app for iOS, which I listen to currently. To be able to listen to the 90+ tracks which arenโ€™t available in the Beatport music library / catalogue in conjunction with my 1800+ tracks which currently are. I hope this all makes sense? :bulb::grinning:

Many thanks,

Louis

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.