I love using Djay Pro for IPad since it is overall more robust than Djay 2. However, there are certain Djay 2 features that should be migrated over to Dajy Pro to maximize use on the iPad:
- Eject, Load Next, and Double functions in track load - not available in Djay Pro
- Scratch Tools in track load - not available in Djay Pro
- Cue Loop (loop hold) - once a loop is set in Djay 2, you can jump to any cue point and that loop length also jumps to that cue.
- Pitch slider adjust - In Djay 2, you can adjust the pitch slider by swiping anywhere in the pitch slider area. In Djay Pro, you have to move the actual slider “button”. Not a big deal if you are using a controller, but ability to have a wider swipe area is critical for iPad use. NOTE: having this functionality for all sliders would be nice too.
- Two finger scratch: In Dajy 2, placing two fingers on the opposite deck area activates a cross fader cut mode. Not available in Djay Pro. NOTE: it would be good if this cut mode aligned to the BPM root of the active deck.
- Album artwork and turntable view - not available in Djay Pro
I hope these can be added very soon.
Thanks for building a great product!!!