Add Beat Jump Size indicator (iPhone)

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

I’ve tried searching and can’t find. Would it be possible to add jump marker on iPhone iOS main display some where as I use beatjump a lot.

Hi @Dysfunk_DJ, can you please provide more details and clarify what you mean? Perhaps a screenshot with some mark ups? Thanks!

On djay iOS iPhone you have loop length info but not beat jump length. Be really good thing to add best jump length.

Hi @Dysfunk_DJ, the best jump length can be shown with the layout below:

Yes but it’s extra steps you don’t need. If your in a transition and quickly need to adjust I want to know how many beats the jump is quickly to respond, to make a quick adjustment.

Understood. Perhaps then you can propose a location for this? Real estate is at a premium on the small iPhone screen so where would you suggest locating the beat jump information?

EDIT: Also, do you only need to see the Beat Jump Size or do you also want access to the Jump Forward and Jump Backward touchscreen controls?

Only beat jump size please :pray:

Okay. I’ll pass this onto the dev team for consideration. As always, please use the Vote button so we can gauge demand for this feature. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Slak_Jaw you could even suggest to engineering team to have same length as loop length which I’m pretty sure is how it is on Traktor S4. If loop length is 8 then you know beat jump is on 8. Easy :sunglasses:

Yeah that’s the way Traktor handles it. This has been suggested before, but I’ll pass it on to the devs again. Thanks for the input @Dysfunk_DJ

@Dysfunk_DJ if you have a controller connected to your iPhone, you can switch to Hardware Mode then enable the Skip view at the bottom.

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you :+1::sunglasses::+1::sunglasses:

You’re welcome @Dysfunk_DJ