Add comment to song

Hi everyone, I’m a newbie in this forum. Is there a way to add comment to a song in djay? It could be useful to find song matches and other characters of songs.
Anyone with same problem?

It would be nice to be able to add comments to a track while in Djay Pro. It’s rather difficult to jump back to iTunes when you need to add a comment, when playing live.

I understand the limitations of the software and how it relies on iTunes for track information. Hopefully, you can work the software so it is able to do this sometime in the future.

Comments for Spotify tracks would be awesome, if they were easily accessible from each deck and synced to iCloud like cue points. For example.

“cue1: chorus, cue2: bridge, cue3: solo, cue4: instrumental loop 16 beats”

Hi Massimo D,

welcome to the forum!

You can add comments and other meta data to your tracks via iTunes.
In iTunes right-click the track you want to edit and select “Get Info”.
At the bottom of the pop-up window you can enter a comment which will be transferred to djay Pro accordingly.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, as Mix Master G already said. Due to the limitations of the iPad the iOS version is not able to display comments like the Mac version is.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hey djmagicmoments,

thank you for your feedback, really appreciate it.

As with other library dependent actions, we are aware that our users are requesting a straighter solution in djay. 
Added this thread to our agenda regarding an in-software solution, thank you for sharing.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

hi Maxximo,

on djay Pro iOS comments are never shown, on djay MacOs they are only shown in the track browser

If they are outside your default view you can rearrange the position of the columns of the browser by moving their titles (the same way as iTunes).

I already try to convince Algoriddim to be more flexible with displaying the mp3 tags see

http://community.algoriddim.com/algor…

and yes I want them to be visible in the deck header to see my topic:

Thank you for your answer.
I added comment via iTunes, but cant find this comment in djay pro.
Regards
Massimo

Mr. Lucas, can you help me finding comment or info song in djay pro library? I tried searching comment but no result
Cheers

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
ipad 2 charging port