Add complete album to Automix list

It ́s possible to add many songs at once in the queue list, but not int Automix. For example, when I want to add all the songs from an album to the automix list, I need to clic the “+” in front of each single song. i would like to be able to add “all” songs. Is it possible?

This is no longer possible in the Automix media picker. The “Add All Songs” feature is a “built-in” feature and seems to have been removed in iOS 7. Therefore, our developers added this feature in our own library.

Please open the main library by tapping one of the load buttons, go to the desired album and tap “More” > “Add All Songs to Queue”.

djay 2.2.2 is out!

Thank you for your continued feedback. Over the past months we have been hard at work improving almost every aspect about djay 2 in this free update for you, most notably:

• Sound: added audio limiter, no more distortion no matter how much you turn up the bass, filter, effects, etc. (turn on/off in Settings > Advanced)
• Effects: fixed volume drop
• Key detection: added setting to turn harmonic match on/off (Settings > Audio Analysis)
Automix: many improvements including the option to select albums, to only use songs from queue, or to use current playlist selection in library as the source (e.g. history, artists, genres, etc.)
• Queue: added setting to keep songs in the queue after they are played (Settings > Library)
• New gesture: swipe down the load button to automatically play the next track from your current playlist selection
• Enhanced song loading menu: available using tap-and-hold on load button
• iDJ Pro: added firmware upgrade that fixes channel swap issue and improves compatibility with iOS 7
• Various bugfixes and performance improvements

Thank you for using djay 2, please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!

Your Algoriddim team

But where do I find the button, to tap “MORE” and “Add All Songs to Queue”. If I choose an album I can still only add single songs to queue. I have to tap “Add to queue” for every single song.