Add Support for Pioneer DDJ-FLX6 to Windows

Hi, I’m wondering if or when you guys are going to make the ddj flx6 compatible with Djay pro on windows !!! I’d love to use my new controller wqith djay pro as im a bit lazy to learn all the rekorbox and serato gimmicks.

Hi @Cubbzy,

Welcome to the Algoriddim Community Forums and thanks for sharing your request here to add native support for the Pioneer DDJ-FLX6 to djay Pro for Windows. This request has been added to our internal list and we’ll keep you updated here when we have news about this.

If others in the community would also like to see this controller added on Windows, we encourage you to vote on this topic thread so we have a better idea of community interest.

Please get this updated I would love to be able to use my controller with algoriddem rekordbox is a total pain

1 Like

Hey guys I would also love to be able to use djay pro on windows with the flx 6 controller. The neural function is too good to leave behind

1 Like

Has this been updated yet? Just Purchased the FLX6 and I can’t get the app to connect to it.

1 Like

Hi Emily. What’s the status on this?

1 Like

Hi @SuperNJ1980, this controller is not currently supported on djay PRO for Windows. We apologize for the inconveniences this might have caused you. We’ll let you guys know as soon as this device is natively supported on our Windows app.

Hi, any updates on this? Just wondering if there is an ETA as to when this controller will be supported on Windows. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @houztronaut,

Thanks for checking in for updates here. I’ve pushed this again internally with our team, and while I won’t be able to provide a definite ETA, this is currently in the works for a future update to djay for Windows. I’ll keep you posted here when I have more news. :musical_note:

1 Like

Aguardando alguma atualização!
Acabei de adquirir e até o momento não tem MIDI nativo.

Hey @Thiago_Pinto ,

Thank you for writing regarding this here in the Community and welcome!

While I can’t share a timetable for this development, I can reassure you that I will happily keep you updated on any news in regard to this matter as it comes in.

Cheers!

1 Like