Add support for Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000 + DJM-A9 using PRO DJ LINK

Hi @DJ-Z, you’re welcome.

1. I don’t have access to an A9 to check, but I suspect you can find the MIDI mapping answer on the Pioneer website or via a Google search. My guess is that some of the hardware controls on the A9 also send MIDI messages.
  2. However, as is the case with most external mixers like this, they are designed to work independent of the DJ software not as MIDI controllers.
  3. Referring specifically to the EQs on external mixers, the EQ processing is being done inside the hardware even if the hardware can send MIDI signals to the DJ software. So, while you can probably MIDI map these EQs to control Neural Mix EQs, the DJ software does not have the ability to disable the internal EQ processing on the hardware itself.
  4. If you want the maximum MIDI control over the djay software for things like Neural Mix, and Crossfader FX, while having the form factor of an external mixer, then you should look at the Numark Scratch (Internal Mixing Mode device) or the Reloop RMX95.

In VirtualDJ, can assign EQ of a hardware mixer such as DJM-A9 to STEMs in the EQ mode settings.
So, it seems to be controlled by software.
However, I don’t know if it is a midi signal or not.
If djay supports EQ mode settings for hardware mixers, I think controlling Neural Mix with the EQ knob will no longer be a dream.