Add support for Traktor Kontrol Z2

Hello there,
Is still no support for Traktor Z2 in iOS? I mapped well on Mac in the 7days trial but I had no chance to try on mobile system.

3 Likes

Hi @Robert_Voller,

I’ve moved your post to a new thread so we can more easily track this request. The Traktor Kontrol Z2 is not yet natively supported, but we appreciate your feedback about this. I’ll keep this thread updated with any news of future developments.

In addition, if other users also want to see support for this added to djay, please vote on this topic thread as well so we have a better idea of the interest from others in our Community.

Thanks again for your feedback!

3 Likes

z2 is not recognized as a midi controller under ios because of Native Instruments.

2 Likes

Is because of the NI Controller Editor app? Do you have any experience with Mixers Duo? That’s I looking for a potential replacement. The library management is a key for me.

1 Like

Please vote on the topic. I still hope for the official support.

1 Like

Please add support for the Z2 :pray::pray::pray::sob:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Add support for Traktor Kontrol Z2:

If Algoriddim can make an exception for the Traktor Z2 it would mean alot to everyone including myself that is a big fan of both. Please keep us informed with the Z2 supported with the Djay app. I have a pair of Djay Pro AI control vinyl that will be itching to try.

1 Like

In my opinion a proper dj program should be controlled by any mixer. To imply to your consumers that only certain mixers can be used with your program is superbly disappointing, especially with a subscription based software. We pay monthly get us the updates. Be better Algoriddem support the native instruments Z controllers.

1 Like

Support for the Z2 would be amazing. Is this something we need to reach out to native instruments?

1 Like

a support for the z2 would be fantastic and I would like it too, even if unfortunately the z2 is out of sale and it is no longer possible to buy it.

Yo Algoriddim, this is kinda weak that you don’t have support for the Kontrol Z2.

1 Like

Yes pleace, algoriddim for NI Z2 mixer would be awesome!!!

1 Like

Thanks for your interest in adding support for this hardware. I have logged this internally with the dev team. Please use the Vote button at the top right of this page so we can gauge user demand for this. Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.