Add Track Changes to DVS

DVS setup with analogue mixer
Windows 10
V5
Xone:4D

Your question:

Hello folks!
I wasn’t able to find where to enable track change with DVS. This is a convenient feature offered by any DVS-cappable software in which by changing the track of the DVS (or flipping the record), you can advance to the next track on your playlist.

Is there a way to enable such thing on DJay Pro AI?

I’m using Serato timecoded CDs with SL-DZ1200 (I know, right… but I like 'em) and also Traktor control records on turntables.
Serato timecode CD has 3 tracks, so it can detect the “direction” (forward / backwards) by knowing which one you are and the one that came after.

Hi @palestina, I’m not a DVS user so this one is outside my personal area of expertise. I have forwarded this to the engineering team and will report back here when I have an answer though. Thanks!

Hi again @palestina, I checked with the engineering team and this is not currently possible with djay. However, I have changed your topic from a question to a suggestion. Please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thanks!

Thank you! There’s probably only a handful of us DVSers out there, but let’s see how this will turn out.
I have all sorts of timecode media here, if you ever need somebody to test them. They have different track divisions. CDs don’t have “sides”, but all vinyls have unique signatures per side, so the software knows which side is playing.

You’re welcome @palestina