Added an option to thru the crossfader on both decks in Two Decks Mode.

Added an option to thru the crossfader on both decks in Two Decks Mode and a keyboard shortcut/MIDI Control to switch between them.
I would like to be able to easily and quickly switch between a mix using the crossfader and a mix using only the channel faders.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @discocactus. I’ve forwarded this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thanks!

I noticed a keyboard shortcut/MIDI Control item called “Crossfader Assignment”.
Has this item existed before?
If so, I apologize for overlooking this.

However, I think there is an issue with this specification.

These are not toggle commands, so you need two keys/controllers for “Assign Left” and “Assign Through” to switch the assignment state of Deck 1, for example.
I would like to have a toggle command to turn on and off all crossfader related functions.

In Two Decks mode, it is not clear which deck is or is not assigned to the crossfader.
I need a simple UI like Traktor’s that shows the status at a glance.

If this control is set to “Assign Through,” only the crossfader level control will be through, not the Crossfader FX, Tempo Blend, or Auto Start.
In other words, even if you think you are mixing with only the channel faders and through the crossfader, if you unintentionally touch the crossfader, there is a risk that some function will be triggered.
When “Assign Through” is selected, all crossfader related functions should be through.

Hi @discocactus, I don’t believe the crossfader assignment MIDI commands are new. Thanks for the additional details and explanations. I have forwarded these to the dev team as well.