After update to iOS 17.1 DJ not possible to shift between Classic, Pro or Autoplay view

I use Djay for iPad on a IPad Pro 12,3” running iOS 17.1 connected to Reloop Buddy controller.
Shifting between different playing modes (Classic, Pro, Autoplay etc) is no longer working. The view is stuck in a limited 2 deck mode with no access to playlists or cue settings.

1 Like

Can you use the iPad to switch views? Works over here…

No it’s on the iPad I have the problem even if I disconnect from controller

I’d try a reboot. Do you have the latest DJAY version?

As I said, it works fine on my Pro with 17.1.

1 Like

I restarted the iPad and Djay. Latest update available via App Store

1 Like

@zebooman

1. Do you have an active djay Pro AI subscription?
  2. Are you logged in on the same Apple ID that you purchased your subscription with?
  3. Also, I recommend trying a Forced Restart of your iPad. Force restart iPad - Apple Support (CA).

Also check to see if the Reloop Buddy needs a firmware update …

1 Like

There is no problem with my account since it works well on my Mac

/Bo

2 Likes

I have an Active subscription (which I wrote in the bug report) I am logged in with the same iCloud account I have restarted the iPad The same problem even when I’m not connected to the controller
Bo
Bo Norrman +46703710949
29 okt. 2023 kl. 18:54 skrev Michael Wisniewski via Algoriddim Community Forums no-reply@algoriddim.com:

Michael_Wisniewski (https://community.algoriddim.com/u/michael_wisniewski) 

October 29
Also check to see if the Reloop Buddy needs a firmware update …
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. (After update to iOS 17.1 DJ not possible to shift between Classic, Pro or Autoplay view - #8 by Michael_Wisniewski)

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here. (Algoriddim Community Forums)

(After update to iOS 17.1 DJ not possible to shift between Classic, Pro or Autoplay view - #8 by Michael_Wisniewski)

@zebooman can you please provide a screen shot of the djay Pro AI modes on your iPad?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.