Album cover (from tidal) instead of visualization

Hi,

Would it be possible to introduce an option to show the album cover instead of visualization when playing a track without video. I’m using the MacOS version with Tidal integration. Tidal doesn’t have a music video for every track I’d like to play, but do have album covers in the meta tag of the track.
I’d sometimes prefer to show the album cover (I use a projector) to people attending a party instead of showing them the integrated visualization, so they know the name of the artist and song.

Thanks,

HJ

2 Likes

Hey @hjvdw80,

Thanks for reaching out about this feature request and for your ongoing support.

I’ve made sure that your feedback on having an option to show the album cover when playing a track from Tidal in video was brought to the attention of our development team for future consideration.

Please know that we greatly appreciate your feedback and suggestions, and our team must carefully consider and prioritize all feedback that we receive.

In addition, if other users also feel the feature you requested would be useful, we encourage them to vote on this topic thread as well so we have a better idea of the interest from others in our community.

Thanks again for your patience and your support!

1 Like

Any update from the development team?

Hey @hjvdw80 ,

Thank you for checking back on this.

No updates as of yet since we haven’t received other similar requests. Nonetheless, rest assured that your request is on our radar and - although we cannot provide any time frame - we will keep you posted if we have an update.

Furthermore, if our Dev Team has additional questions or needs more information from you while looking into this request, I will also promptly reach out.

Thank you for your attention regarding this. Cheers!

I have made similar requests regarding art work display, track information display and song lyric display. Please serach my thread and hit the like button if you are reading this.

2 Likes