Algoriddim Account - Data synchronization

For some time now, it has been possible to use the Pro features across platforms and devices via an Algoriddim account. It would be nice if the database could also be synchronized in this way, so that settings, playlists, cue points etc. are directly available on all devices. Are there any thoughts on this yet?

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion @Chris_R. This is similar to some other suggestion topics around cross platform data syncing, but I like the idea about linking it to your Algoriddim account. I have forwarded this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thanks!

1 Like

great idea , I use a ssd drive to use on my Macs, so to save cue points etc all I have to do is copy my djpro library folder into my other iMacs to bring up my cue points etc , I don’t use iPads or phones tho

I thought it works like this. I am a new user here. I installed the app on my 2 PCs and my android phone, logged in everywhere. License purchased. And… I had to set up all my settings I like on all devices 3 times. Nothing was synced. I thought at least my app settings will sync. Nothing was synced.

Now since Android version has poor sound quality with my Mix tour Pro, I thought: OK I will use Android to set my cues and all and then sync it to my Windows App to play live. But no. All apps are separate. It would be great to have the same library on all devices synced. Or Android phone sound quality improved drastically.

Off-topic a little:
I was even considering buying Apple phone to DJ, but now I am afraid the same issue will occur with Apple hone and mix tour pro. Can somebody tell me if sound quality differs between apple phones and MAC computers? (I might get a Mac soon).

I tried the Android Version on my Samsung s23 ultra. The Sound quality, latency and Features on Android are worse and a joke. I got myself an ipad mini gen 6 and IT runs like a Charm, flawless with zerolatency and much better Sound quality. I also have a macbook pro 2017 and Mac mini m1, in the Apple cosmos the sw is very usable and gets netter and better. On All other Systems it’s a bad choke

Android is great but not for music. Same with Windows. I am planning to get iPad mini 8th gen just for DJing with Reloop as I am sure some obstacles cannot be overcome. I am sure it’s Android Codecs. I am changing my PC for Apple in next 2 years. For music production.

Did you check Djay app on all Apple devices. Does the audio sound the same?

1 Like