‘Alphabetical’ sorting option for Tidal in iOS

Please add the ‘ALPHABETICAL’ playlist sorting option for tidal in your iOS apps. This is a sorting feature that is supported by tidal.

It should be such a minor update work for you but such a great help for us.

Thank you in advance.
Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 19.34.29

Hi @Andre_Rangel,

Thanks for sharing this request with us.

We realize that sorting the library is something crucial for DJs. I’ll pass your request along to our development team for future consideration. Our team is continuously improving the app, so your feedback is very helpful in ensuring future developments are aligned with the wishes of the djay community.

It would be great if other users could vote on this thread! :ballot_box:

Looking for a way to organize my playlists in Tidal while using DJ Pro AI.
I would like to put them in alphabetical order.
Is this possible?

No.
Vote it here

Hi @Eric_Wright_Sr,

Thanks for your question about organizing TIDAL playlists in alphabetical order. As @dj_romy_fi has said, this is not yet possible in djay.

I’ve moved your post over to this topic thread so we can more easily track the interest of this request. Please upvote it here as this gives us a better idea of the interest from our community. :musical_note:

This is BADLY needed - I have hundreds of playlists, and when I had Spotify, I could just add AAA to the begining of the playlist names that I needed for a particular gig. Now I have search, which leads to awkward pauses!

Yes please add this feature. Navigating Tidal playlists without sorting options is a HUGE pain.

Hey guys,

We have good news for you. In the latest updates of djay for iOS and Mac (3.7.8 and 3.1.6 respectively), it is now possible to sort the lists of playlists! :tada:

The new sorting options for each streaming service are:

TIDAL

• created
  • last updated
  • alphabetical

SoundCloud

• created
  • alphabetical

Beatport/Beatsource

• created
  • last updated

Let us know if you guys have any questions about these options.

Cheers, G

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Guillermo. This is great news indeed :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.