An interesting article

Here is an interesting read for everyone. Will be interested to hear your thoughts

1 Like

Some very good points made. Algoriddim seem to be super keen on getting new awesome features to market but don’t fully tackle the foundations ie: hardware licensing. Just imagine if they would have sorted that out before 5.0. More and more would have jumped over including Mojaxx and other well known influencers.

Algoriddim should have an own hardware!

1 Like

Yes that would be epic. Can you remember when Native Instruments first made the Traktor S4? They sold tons and tons.

2 Likes

I think it’s dope, as is. Opened up so many creative doors for me.
New features coming down the pipe. I’m sure. If reloop comes with a controller a little cooler than the mixon…I think it’ll turn more heads.

My DJ buddies who use the other softwares think the app is cool but they don’t want to start all over with libraries, learning curve, etc. other than that they think the app is super cool. Especially when they see what we can do with an iPad.

2 Likes

DJ Player pro had the ability to open/read Serato and Traktor cue points, something like that would be great for ‘new’ users.

2 Likes

This is the only software that has integrated native support for visually impaired.

3 Likes

Related video:

2 Likes

They have. It just says ‘Reloop’ on the box. :wink:

1 Like

Not fully though, for example Mixon 8 pads are more for serato. Pretty much identical but more so for serato.

https://www.youtube.com/live/Y66LjWZGxko?si=fZJZihcBSf31HcEw Hope they will work on these!!!

It’ll only improve from here I guess… :blush:

1 Like

Indeed. Probably a portable set up. Let’s see what 24 brings.