Android App does not fit right, touch input does not match visual location of buttons (Pixel 3 XL)

Hi,

Just bought the app Djay 2 after having the full software on my Mac as well. Was excited to mess around with it but the app simply does not fit on the my screen. On default the app will load with the front facing camera on my left hand, and I can flip my phone to make the app fit, but the bigger issue is that the button’s don’t work. everything is offset to the right. I can’t press the play button on the right tracks unless I tap 5mm to the right of the button. Its ‘fine’ on the left side and starts to get worse the more right of the screen you go. The first image is what the app looks like by default. The second image is what I see when I flip the phone, which is fine if the buttons actually worked. But I have to tap underneath the tempo slider to hit the play button for the right deck.

Hi Max,

Thank you for your post.

We are very sorry that you have to experience this issue, we are aware of the problem.

I pushed the topic internally.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your post. 

We are aware of the issue and will provide a solution.

I am sorry that I can not provide a hands-on fix.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi, i’m on google pixel 2 and seem to be experiencing the same issue. The right side of the app does not fit in the screen. So i can’t see the BPM etc of the track on the right deck. Could you advise when there’s a solution?