Android support for Hercules Starlight

I think the controllers used to work on older versions of android but not on newer ones now.

+1 to make it availabe on Android devices

1 Like

hi! any update on this??

1 Like

Hey @tiralonghipol! Welcome to the Community, and thanks for your first post :slight_smile:

At the moment, there is no update on support for this controller on djay for Android. That being said, we hear you loud and clear, and I’ve notified the team internally about the continued interest in support for the controller.

I hope this information helps. Feel free to reach out here in the Community if you have any further questions or suggestions, and have a great day!

Hi guys. How can we make this wireless and work on Android? The community here want it to work on Android but why won’t ye fix it?

Hi, I also looking forward that Andorid phones will be supported with the Hercules Starlight midi.

I made a fake account on your Forum just to tell you that I’ll buy your app once it works with the Starlight on Android.
Otherwise I will stick to running open source software via my old laptop.
Best regards
sven

I should have done more reaserch i guess. Bought the starlight for my son(11) he is really into music and has wanted to try out mixing so now he has a Christmas present he has been unable to use (though very excited about) because the idea of supporting andriod has flopped around since atleast 2021 on this thread yall really suck at follow through. Probably wouldnt take a week or two for this to happen. It would even open up use on chromebooks why even offer the app in the play store?

Hope this happens yesterday