đź“Ł ANNOUNCEMENT: djay Mac/iOS v5.0.3, djay Windows 5.0.6405.0 [Changelog]

Hi everyone,

We just released a new update for djay on Mac, iOS, and Windows. Take a look at the release notes below for more information.

djay Mac/iOS 5.0.3

• Fixed routing of FX pad effects to Drums/Harmonic/Vocals
  • Fixed selected FX pad effect not being persisted across launches
  • Fixed compatibility of “Crossfader Cutting Mode” setting with Crossfader FX
  • Fixed missing Ableton Link setting when using external mixer mode (iOS only)
  • Fixed layout issue with video text overlay popup on macOS Sonoma (macOS only)
  • Fixed layout issues in Automix and One Deck modes (macOS only)
  • Fixed .mov files missing metadata and unable to be loaded from Finder (macOS only)
  • Bugfixes and improvements

djay Windows 5.0.6405.0

• Fixed routing of FX pad effects to Drums/Harmonic/Vocals
  • Fixed selected FX pad effect not being persisted across launches
  • Fixed compatibility of “Crossfader Cutting Mode” setting with Crossfader FX
  • Fixed layout issues in Automix and One Deck modes
  • Bugfixes and improvements

Happy mixing!

4 Likes

:grin: unbelievable, worse than before at me!

@DJ-Z it would be a lot more helpful if you could please share specifics about the issues you are still experiencing.

1 Like

… even I could not calibrate DVS. No audio inputs, randomly switching back to internal mode. Randomly internal audio routing to wrong channel. App crashes. Issues are the same as before already mentioned and we have new ones too! Very chaotic, I never experienced like this before. So, finally I couldn’t play even a second with DVS.

1 Like

@DJ-Z thanks for sharing your list of issues. Have you submitted an official support request through the app and included your crash reports so the team can investigate further?

Unfortunately, I don’t have a DVS setup myself so I can’t be of much help.

Now my self not. 2 weeks ago I have made a video shot about issues and as I know, Nathaniel already pushed to relevant team, but he didn’t confirm that, he didn’t reply. Now we got 5.0.3 and that previous issues wasn’t investigate. It seems that was not important enough to enjoy any priority to fix it. I can not say too much for…

I Wish You a Merry Christmas to all of you!