📣 ANNOUNCEMENT: djay v5.2.4 macOS/iOS/Android, v5.2.10195.0 Windows, v1.1.1 visionOS

Suggest a pinned post with all open issues. Would even be help for new users

What your laptop spec i guess if your laptop performance is not up to 100percent u would experience a delay in stems

MacBook Pro 2019 w/Core i9 and 64 Gigs of Ram. I don’t experience a delay with any other software. I definitely wouldn’t expect it from Algoriddim either as they code better than most for Apple products. Serato, no delay. VDJ, no delay. Cleveland Terry has also mentioned this problem and he is running Apple Silicon.

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw
My Collection: support for Match feature (iOS, Windows) I Can’t seem to get this to work on windows or IOS or maybe I am missing can anyone verify that this works on windows or IOS.

1 Like

Match iOS works for me. Load track deck A, play track and search new track with match

Is that on IOS?
Is it streaming services?

Doesn’t work for me for apple music still.

Let me rephrase, local files match is not working. Apple music match on windows was already working. But I don’t use streaming service to DJ, only local files. So, that’s what I am referring to as not working.

On all streaming and my collection as it should.

This release included things that we requested like a minute ago. Well done! I love how Algoriddim react to user feedback, proposals (and criticism). This attitude is surprisingly rare these days (especially from some more established players). THANK YOU, guys and girls. Also, I’ve just re-subscribed for one more year.

3 Likes

Hi @Melbourne, please create a separate topic for this. Thanks!

Thanks for the positive feedback @Sergey_Snegirev. Always appreciated!

Thank you so much for downgrading on the iPad 9th gen. Ever sinds the iOS 18 update it really became instable on this device. Even shut down on me a couple of times. Just did a 4 hour gig with the latest version of djay and it was steady all the way. The neural-mix quality was still great!

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Jan_Gipman. Thanks for the positive feedback!

1 Like

I manage all my playlists and load all my music through iTunes/Music, so the ‘My Collection’ in Djay was completely empty and Match wasn’t working. After creating a playlist in My Collection and copying all my songs to it then the Match feature works from the iTunes library.

2 Likes

When can we expect a similar update for Windows?

Hi @TheSilverStreak, the Windows version was included in this update.

I’m confused. My installed Windows version, which I’ve had for quite some time, is “version 5.2.10195.0”.

There are several “New” features that are listed in the Oct 1 Announcement posted by NathanielAlgo that are not featured on the Windows version. For example, BPM changes being visualized in the waveforms, Support of selecting/ draggin multiple playlists (Windows version still has no playlists!), etc.

These Mac-only features are what I was referring to when I asked, “When can we expect a similar update for Windows?”

1 Like

Right My Rane preformer does not work correctly having issues with jog wheel displays

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion but, I don’t use streaming services or iTunes, and I also do not use playlist hence the reason why l wanted to have the local match suggestion feature for my local music. So, I can jump from track-to-track and have my playlist suggestion be broader than a static playlist.

I have been asking the same question for about a year now. With every new update the windows platform version gets the more it falls behind the MAC/IOS version. So, I am not sure if we will ever get the equal treatment and updates, we deserve for the windows platform.

1 Like