šŸ“£ ANNOUNCEMENT: Neural Mix Pro 2.0 for macOS

I was so happy to see this pop up in my updates! Iā€™d figured theyā€™d given up on it! Great update and sounds so much better! Please make this as a VST as well! Either way, thank you guys!!

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome @Scott1

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Wanted to share a quick update from our engineering team.

The automatic straightening of warped tracks is already functional through the export options. At this time, this feature supports only the more commonly used audio output formats being AAC and WAV.

Additionally, .stem support is not available at this time.

You may want to look into 3rd party software(s) to convert exported stems into desired file formats but we do not have any specific documentation on that topic.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the clarification. Itā€™s good to know that it already works at least partially and that we can use the automatic warping.

I will then try to convert the generated stems using NIā€™s stem creator tool and let you know what happens. But I assume it will work.

Can I point you in the direction of this: GitHub - axeldelafosse/stemgen: šŸŽ› Stemgen is a Stem file generator. Convert any track into a Stem and have fun with Traktor.
If you can get to it, the download of the cli tool from NI is outdated and still looks for the old version of python if I remember correctly.

Hi Nathan, my optimistic query was more of a feature request really. Given the competition has implemented .stem export, I didnā€™t think it would be too much of a stretch for algoriddmā€™s supremely capable dev team. What you have created is a fantastic tool, but just needs one more piece to be a complete solution for Traktor users. The ni stem tool is just a python script that calls mp4box to package up the files. Can you at least say youā€™ll put it on the backlog? Thanks.

1 Like

And then comes along Traktor Pro 4 out of nowhere! It looks like their flexible beat gridding isnā€™t quite up to the level of algoriddmā€™s so they still have work to do to catch up.

2 Likes

Yeah, beat gridding in TP4 ist still far away from djay Pro, but at least it is now possible to have different grid markers. No Phase skipping if the tempo fluctuates and so onā€¦

Btw: Thanks for the Stemgen link, I will give it a try anyway :v:

Hello, can i use Neural Mix for beatgriding tracks ?
And then export tracks to Serato ?

1 Like

Hi @Adi_Grecu, you can use Neural Mix Pro to quantize tracks with fluctuating BPM, i.e. it converts a dynamic grid into a straight one. However, Neural Mix Pro does not export any associated beatgrids, these are analyzed on the fly within the application.

Too bad.
Any chance to see a mapping for Opus Quad ?
Algoriddim could have more benefits from Neural if any Dj could export tracks with perfect beatgrids to use on another Dj software platform.
Traktor , Serato , Virtual Dj , Rekordbox still canā€™t do a perfect grid.
Do you see the picture ?
Personally , Iā€™ll buy Neural only for that.
I bet for many other DJs

1 Like

Hi @Adi_Grecu, I recommend you create a new suggestion topic to add support for the Opus Quad so other users can upvote it.

As for exporting perfect grids to other DJ software, why donā€™t you simply use djay instead as it uses the same Fluid Beatgrid system as Neural Mix Pro 2?

I wrote here on this forum many times for Opus Quad.
I already tried your suggestion but itā€™s not working , recorded a song in Djay but when loaded in Serato is still with messed beatgrids.

@Adi_Grecu, I ran a search for Opus Quad and only found one topic from user ā€œHansiā€ asking if someone had made their own mapping. Please create a new Suggestion topic for the Opus Quad, cast you vote for it and I will pass this onto the dev team. Commenting on support for the Opus Quad in other topics does not allow users to upvote for the suggestion and for us to track user demand for supporting this hardware. So please create a new Suggestion for this. Thanks!

Regarding djay, my point was not to record your tracks from djay and play them in Serato. Iā€™m curious to know what is preventing you from switching from Serato to djay for DJing. Is it simply that we donā€™t yet support the Opus Quad? If there are other reasons, please share them and I will pass those onto the devs as well. Thanks!

Canā€™t switch from Serato to Djay because Iā€™m using Opus Quad.
Iā€™ll made a new post for voting.
Thanks

Thanks @Adi_Grecu. Iā€™ll pass this onto the devs.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Will we get to see Neural mix pro and Djay pro AI for windows?

Anyway , what was your ideas to use Fluid Beatgrid from Djay to prepare tracks with perfect grids and then use it with Serato ?

Is there any news on .stem export? Has it been officially requested?

@Slak_Jaw

1 Like

I made a feature request, letā€™s get the votes up! @Louis_de_Fumer @N_C

2 Likes