📣 ANNOUNCEMENT: New Hardware Support Update

Oh, was hoping to see Mixstream Pro/Pro+/Go support. Maybe next time :pray:

Nice to see new hardware support though.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s advisable not to talk about hardware in this thread, even though it’s about hardware.

WARNING - your posts will be removed!

Rev5 already in the list of newly supported devices.

4 Likes

@jayneural the Pioneer DJ DDJ-REV5 is not currently on the supported hardware list:

Indeed, initially misunderstood the list in this post was to the links strong textof threads asking support not newly supported devices yet.

There is also a thread requesting mapping for the Numark Mixstream Pro lineup that has something like 40 votes. Maybe it should be listed in this post :wink:

It’s there : Mixstream Pro Support

And I just added my vote so 41 !

3 Likes

Please get the android version to match the ipad version as far as how it works and controllers.

Do you think that’s really possible with android system? Not really known for its audio and visuals capabilities. I sense there will be limitations. If you do want to experience full neural capabilities maybe get a decent iOS device?

2 Likes

thank you so much with your update. Once we get hardware support with my Denon SCLIVE 4 and my Denon Prime GO 2 I would only use your software as I absolutely love your software - The only controllers I can use it atm is my old school Denon MC7000 and a Reelop Buddy 2 in my recording studio :grinning:

keep up the good work and I may keep and renew your supscription :joy:

DJ Postie
Port Douglas Audio Visual
www.pdav.com.au

1 Like

Very nice, thanks!

I hope see Traktor X1 mk3 and the Reloop Flux support soon! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Perfect timing! I’m preparing to film a video on DJing for a certain niche style and want to be able to show RB and DJay Pro on the same controller.

Please support
Roland dj 707m
Traktor X1 mk3, z2, s8

3 Likes

Maybe its far down on the priority list since its an old controller, but would love to see the traktor s8 supported without having to use midi mode and a custom mapping.

1 Like

Dj 707 m is great controller for Mobile DJ’s

4 Likes

Since Roland DJ is obsolete and don’t have a contract with Serato, please ask them if they can make drivers for the iPad.

1 Like

I can’t wait to use my rane four with djay pro. When? It’s a nobrainer that it should be supported.

1 Like

I know the ddj sr2’s sound card will probably never work on the iPad but it would sure be nice . Currently I’m using it with iPad with a class compliant sound card.

And who are you advising? Cause it seems you got flagged the most😂

There was a discussion about Native Instruments hardware. One poster was saying it was the best. I simply mentioned that people having issues on the Native Instruments forum would disagree.

[I’m a NI user myself and have no issues]

Add me to the list of DJs waiting for RANE FOUR support; Serato is great, but djay Pro does more of what I need [automix, library sources, organization, multiple mobile devices/backup]. PLEASE make this happen so I can use my FOUR instead of being limited to my ONE.