Any way to Edit on the fly like Serato Flip?

I really want this. Chnaing to Serato would be painful. Assuming its not happening. Can anyone suggest any workarounds?

basically I want to do live re-edits, jumping to different parts of a track on the fly.

Thanks

Using iPad.

Your question:

Is there a loop or cue point type function, that enables a jump in a track from, lets say bar 24 to bar 48. I want to do re-edits on the fly. If not any workarounds anyone can suggest?

iPad.

Hi @N_C,

Thanks for asking!

djay for iPadOS does have cue point functionality [see screenshot below] - is this similar to what you are looking for?

I think it’s about a feature like Serato Flip. And unfortunately that’s not possible with DJay Pro.

Exactly that @Chris_R

Seems simple though, no? It’s basically same as lopping between cue points youre just jumping between them instead @NathanielAlgo is it on the radar?

I would also re-iterate now I know its n/a if there are any workarounds. Would be a shame to have to jump ship to Serato to get it.

Hello all. I’ve merged these two topics together. Also, I have changed this from a Question to a Suggestion topic since this feature is not currently available in djay. I have forwarded this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thanks!