Anyone have experience using the Pioneer DDJ-FLX6 with djay Pro AI?

Does anyone have any experience or feedback yet with this controller and DJay Pro AI? I’ve been searching for a 4 channel controller that works well with iOS DJay and Rekordbox. This seems to be the only good option at the moment.

1 Like

I need some assistance with mapping my new ddj flx 6 controller to djay pro 2

Need to do the configuration (MIDI)

I need some assistance with mapping my new pioneer ddj flx6 controller to djay pro 2

Need to do the configuration (MIDI).

Any help or advice please

Hello Slak_Jaw, Did you ever find feedback concerning the DDJ-FLX6, here or elsewhere? Thank you.

@cheakypawl no, but this controller is on the list of natively supported controllers now so I believe it works fine.

1 Like

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in this controller and djay Pro AI!

To answer your question @CheakyPawl, as @Slak_Jaw stated, the Pioneer FLX6 is now a supported controller for djay Pro AI with included Merge FX support!

1 Like

Good to know @Slak_Jaw and @Jru that it is now fully supported. A friend has just received the FLX6. I will see it in December and try to deliver some hands on notes using it with DJay iOS and Mac.

1 Like

Hmmm, it appears my friend with the Pioneer FLX6 was hoping to use iOS Rekordbox, not iOS DJay, directly with his new iPad Pro. This may hamper my try out. Unless he decides to abandon Rekordbox for DJay… (though I do not think Rekordbox iOS works with the FLX6).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.