Anyone still here?

Hi,

I posted a question couple of months ago but did not get an answer. is this community dead or I’m just asking in the wrong/old forum?

The question(s):

I have been using Djay pro 2 since January. I believe it’s time to give some feedback what is a must on the software updates.

• Bar number count (make it visible!)
    I don’t know how dj:s quickly go through a whole new long playlist to set que pionts fast etc, but it would be really useful if there would be the option to see the bar number so I don’t have to count 8-, 16-, 32- Bars etc… At least it would save a lot of time if an option to make them visible could be added in the waveform window.

• Possibility to have 8 quepoints as default?
    I have a controller and can use up to 8 quepoints on my controller. When opening djay pro 2 the default que points are set to 4. I always have to manually change on all the decks from 4 to 8 quepoints, which is really frustrating. Can there please be an option in the settings to configure this I don’t always have to manually change the quepoints from 4 to 8?

• PLEASE FIX WAVEFORMS!
    The color is looking complex and so on, but most of the times it just have a lot of confusing rainbow colors. One blue/purple:ish color option would be fantastic! And please please please make an option (other than splice) to get rid of the white and yellow markers (they are also in the way and annoying as F***.

-Possibility to Zoom out the waveforms more!

I hate it when you cannot zoom out the waveforms more. Only possibility to have more zoomed out waveforms is when playing with 4 decks. I wish they could be the same for when you play with 2 decks.

Looking forward to the comments and the implementations!