Apple M1 and Pioneer NXS2

Is there anyone out there trying to use the Pioneer CDJ 2000NXS2 and the DJM 900NXS2 with Djay Pro AI on one of the new M1 Macs? If so, how is it going for you?

Hey, I just got a new M1 MBA and having troubles with this as well. Not sure about the controllers you mention, but I have a A&H Xone:K2 MIDI Controller and while it is recognized by Apple’s Audio MIDI Setup, none of the controls work when testing with MIDI Monitor and it doesn’t even show up in DjayProAI. I reached out to A&H and they say updated drivers are on the list so I’m guessing other vendors will be in the same place.

Hey Sebastian, did you found any solution?, I’m trying to connect my new xone k2 with my macbook m1 but I have no response from the midi controller, only the lights are turned on

Nope, A&H said they are still working on a new firmware for it, but no ETA. I ended up grabbing a Numark MT Platinum FX instead and just using that for now.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.