I recently downloaded the app for the free trial. It works fine on my I phone with Apple Music but when I use the I pad get an error when trying to sign in to Apple Music. It says “ your session has timed out. Sign in again” we have family sharing and Apple Music works fine on various devices .
- Please delete the djay app from your iPad,
- Log out of the Apple Music App on your iPad,
- Perform a Forced Restart (Force restart iPad - Apple Support),
- Make sure you are logged into your iPad using the same Apple ID that you used to log into your iPhone,
- Download and install the djay Pro app on your iPad then try logging into Apple Music again from within the djay app only.
Thanks - I have tried that and still the same error
You’re welcome @AndyL
- Are you running the same version of djay Pro on your iPhone and iPad (5.1.1)?
- Please try logging out of Apple Music on all of your other devices then logging in on the iPad only.
Sorry that didn’t work either . Logged out of all Apple Music on all other devices . Have reloaded app on my phone and it still works
Okay @AndyL. Can you please confirm if the standalone Apple Music app on your iPad works and you can log into it? I just want to confirm that the issue is isolated to Apple Music within djay Pro.
Other than this, I can’t think of anything else to try. I have forwarded this to the engineering team to see if they have any other suggestions. In the meantime, can you please share more details about your setup:
- iPad model details
- iPad OS version
Hi , Apple Music is working as normal on the iPad . It’s an iPad Air 9th generation and is using IOS 17.3.1. Thanks again
Thanks for the additional information @AndyL
Can you please confirm if you are trying to log in with a kids account on the iPad, or with the same account that is successfully working on the iPhone? Thanks.
It’s the same account on the phone and the iPad
- Are there any network connection differences between your iPhone and iPad? Perhaps a VPN running on one, but not the other? Or one connecting to WiFi and the other connecting the cellular network?
- Can you please also share a screenshot of the error message?
Hi @AndyL, I’m following up on my post from 10 days ago. If you are still having issues, can you please respond to my post above? If I don’t hear back in a few days, I will consider this solved and close the topic. Thanks!