Apple Music playlists

Apple music playlists show up in the library, but when I go into Music to ADD tracks to a given playlist (and download them), AND ALSO edit the comments in the metadata, DJay Pro doesn’t update. It still shows the playlist as it was. F5 refresh library doesn’t make any difference. How do I get DJay to update and accurately reflect Apple Music playlists. Thank you,

Apple Music subscription is not supported today in djay. Only tracks transferred via iTunes in windows o finder in Mac without DRM

1 Like

Hi @Rdog,

Yes that’s right. If you’re trying to use songs from Apple Music’s streaming service, then unfortunately, there’s no way for 3rd-party DJ-style apps to play songs from Apple Music’s streaming service as these songs are DRM-protected.

That said, you can access your Music collection (e.g., synced via iTunes/Music) directly in djay, including all your music, playlists, and folders, along with any smart playlists you’ve created.

djay also offers several streaming service options that provide millions of songs and/or videos for you to play and mix in djay, including TIDAL, SoundCloud, Beatport and Beatsource LINK. Hope one or more of those options might work for you! Let me know if you have any other questions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.