Apple Music: Request failed 504

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model: iPhone 15
  • Version of operating system: iOS 17.3.1
  • Version of djay: 5.1.3
  • Hardware/controllers used: none

Summary of the issue:
When I try to use library in Apple Music I receive the next error: Request failed: gateway timed out (504)

Try Again

How to reproduce the issue:
Select two decks
Select Apple Music
Tap in Library

Thanks for the complete details @Angel. I have forwarded this to the engineering team for further investigation. Please feel free to share any additional details that you believe have led to this error. Thanks!

Hi again @Angel, I spoke with the engineering team and they informed me that these 500 and 504 errors are usually intermittent server issues on Apple’s side and should usually be resolvable by tapping the “Try Again” button. We are also monitoring these issues and reporting them to Apple. Thanks!

Solved closing session in :apple: Music
Thanks you

Excellent. Thanks for the follow up @Angel

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Summary of the issue:
Experiencing this on the iPhone 15. Anytime I try to play music through Apple Music and go to pick my songs, the app gives me a 504 error. I can select song if I do it fast enough but given 15-30 seconds the message pops up. I can go to recently played or added just fine for the most part so this seems to be an issue just in the songs tab. I don’t have any other apps open or apple sessions playing music at he same time as some other posts here have asked. This issue has been going on for well over 2 weeks and there’s only been one time it hasn’t happened within that span.

How to reproduce the issue:
Literally just opening the Apple Music portion of the app.