Appreciating the Algoriddim Gurus! Small Team, Big Job, High outputs.

I would like to give a shout out to the following people:

Karim Morsy, Frederik Seiffert, Christoph Teschner, Federico Tessmann, Rupert Daniel, Omar Eldeeb, Stefan Hell, Maximilian Mumme, Hendrik Noeller, Lukas Schneidt, Nikolaus Stauffenberg, Angelo Tun, Elisabeth‑Anna Albrecht, Hussein Morsy, Helene Petsilas, Kelly Bourgeois, Curtis Jameson, Anaïs Raynaud, Andrew Reyes
Your exception work in the Concept, Design, Engineering, Support has made us enjoy dj’ing music on djay more than ever before. I can testify that owing to the AI and NeuralMix and the AI-based Automix/Crossfader Fusion functionalities of djay, I have been able to discover much more new music and came up with playlists far more quickly than ever.

Wolfgang Bartelme
True to your “Wolfgang” name, the Graphic Design and the interface of djay app is stellar, be it on a narrow screen iphone, a 13inch ipad or a 16inch laptop, they all look the same and nothing could be more intuiitive!

Keiko Olson, Bruno Wajskop, Paolo Imperiale, York Tian, Dan Morse
Am told the interative user manual and the respective translated languages in the interface were the works of your tongues! Kudos!.

Vlad Popa, Daniel Blade Olson, Michael Simmons, Lukas Ebeling, Guillermo Ventura, Quentin Houben, Jennifer Lorek, Mario Castellano, Robin Schnaidt, Hanna Rusanen
Word in town is that you just sit around doing nothing but miraculously, osmotically, your roles bring fruits to algoriddim, so special thansk to you too. In future, tell us what you do, or we give you work :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback @Armigo! Very much appreciated and always great to hear! I will be sure to pass this onto the team. Thanks again!

1 Like

Love this. Completely true. Look at the platforms Algoriddim serve iOS, Mac, Windows, Android and now Arm. As in the words of James Hype “Who Does This?..…”

:heart:

Thanks @Dysfunk_DJ. Appreciated!

It just keeps getting better. Thank you!

Looking forward to next set of updates

I appreciate the fast replies from the team here. I don’t think any other dj software answers like this.

2 Likes

Thank you @Djfrankiej and @Nubium

I hope you’re all enjoying spinning tracks and creating amazing mixes with djay!

The passion for music and creativity is what drives djay. It has become quite the vibrant community with incredible talents. Keep the beats streaming and rolling.

Keep rocking,
Blade Olson

Definitely. THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

Best DJ program in history

Thanks again for the positive feedback everyone!

1 Like