Are we still unable to export History Playlists?

I’d really appreciate this feature as well. Specifically the ability to export my current session as a CSV, or even just as plain text via email (e.g. Artist - Song Title).

To provide some context: after I’m done with a show, it’s really useful to be able to save the song history in a format that I can share with my client. The Mac version does this well enough, but with the attention and upgrades djay has been getting on iOS, it feels like I may be shifting towards using that more.

If you feel like being even MORE awesome, having the timestamp of when that song was played during that session on each export would really be great. I tend to go back over my old sets while preparing for future shows, and having as much documentation as possible would make djay absolutely invaluable.

I just wanted to send some praise to the Algoriddim team for adding this feature back in the latest version of djay Pro.

This last weekend I had an amazing show and I wanted to document my song list so I could reference it later. To my surprise, the export feature included some great detail, including the start time – which is GREAT! I also love knowing exactly which version I played via the file URL, and knowing which deck is a nice bonus too.

Thank you, developers. This feature is greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I’d love to see this feature ported over to the iOS version. Maybe the option to save the CSV file to iCloud? Or even straight to a text format in email. Would love to have all of this same detail regarding start time/deck/etc.

Thanks again.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Is it possible to export track lists of recorded set into an Excel spreadsheet format(for example) for filing purposes?.

how to export your history playlist from djay pro 1.0 to itunes??

if the key (and bpm) optionally could be on this list also, it would be even better. Wax on, wax off. Practice and learn

Exporting playlists was possible in Djay but not in Djay Pro? Why was this function disabled?

Thanks a lot for the feedback, Shaun!

In case anyone didn’t recognized it yet: Since 1.1, djay Pro is now able to export history playlists. 

Enjoy!

We’ll definitely think about this feature for djay 2, as well. We just wanted you to know…

Agreed! There needs to be an export option in a bad way. It would also be great to have the option to link amazon music to djay 2.

You can actually find them in basically XML in

/Users/yourusrename/Library/Containers/com.algoriddim.djay-pro-mac/Data/Library/Application Support/Algoriddim/Sets

!

Haha I just want to say that’s not very nice to the devs, I’m sure they work really hard on this product. Do you write software?

Hi GenErik,
you can export your set history via the iCloudDrive or even other djay support cloud services.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Same problem! The useful “session history” is missing on the update!
Why doing that? Sad!

as we can see from this thread we got 5 years back in time!

Indeed

How can we export dj set to Spotify with the new Djay app on ios ?

Still not able to export session history in Spotify playlists… Can someone from Algoriddim answer to tell us when it will be avaible ?

Does someone from Algoriddim read this ? What a shame…

I wrote a mail to Algoriddim support. I’ll keep you all informed.

Algoriddim is working on this matter :

Hi Eric,

Thank you for contacting Algoriddim Support.
Please note that it’s currently not possible to export your history as a Spotify playlist with the new djay for iOS.
However, our developers are aware of the request and they’re already working on a solution.
I can assure you that we will let you know as soon as there are any news about it.
We kindly ask for patience in the meantime.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me again if you have any further questions.
Kind regards,