Audio bug on numark scratch mixer / Bugg audio sur table mixage numark scratch

Hello, recently, I bought the €49.99 version for my setup (numark scratch, phasedj, ddj sp1, mixars STA turntable. An Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop, Intel i7 10750h, 16GB of Ram, 512 SSD, card graphics gtx 1660Ti,)
I have crackles, very rapid cuts in the sound at certain times, in the audio settings of djay pro I set 256frames and 512frames, and still the same. I would say that it is the fault of neural mix which is poorly optimized under Windows.
I hope you can fix this problem.
I will make a video to listen to soon.

Bonjour, depuis peu, j’ai acheté la version 49.99€ pour mon setup (numark scratch, phasedj, ddj sp1, platine vinyle mixars STA. Un pc portable gamer acer nitro 5, Intel i7 10750h, 16go de Ram, 512 ssd, carte graphique gtx 1660Ti,)
J’ai des craquements , des coupure très rapide dans le son a certains moment, dans les paramètres audio de djay pro j’ai réglé 256frames et 512frames, et toujours pareil. Je dirais que c’est la faute à neural mix qui est mal optimisé sous Windows.
J’espère que vous pouvez réparer ce problème.
Je ferais un vidéo à écouter prochainement.

Hi @Eric_Locloc,

Thank you for sharing this issue in our forum! Sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing this issue.

Could you confirm with us as to whether or not you are using the latest v5.2 update of djay Pro for Windows?

Additionally, we look forward to your video!

1 Like

Hi @Eric_Locloc,

Thanks for sharing that update; I’ve passed your update along to our engineering team for further review.

If/when we receive a viable update, I will update this topic.

Thanks!

Hi @Eric_Locloc,

Our engineering team would like you to check on two things.

1. Could you try connecting a different USB cable from the device to your PC (please ensure that the device is connected directly to your PC or a powered USB hub.

2. Could you try gathering a memory dump file of djay from the Task Manager app when djay doesn’t respond anymore? Please see my screenshot below for further reference.

Thanks!

Hello, I solved my audio bug problem in Djay Pro. For those who have problems with this application, try like me to downgrade to Windows 10 if you are on 11 with a PC that worked on Windows 10 before the update offered by your system.

That’s all said, install Windows 10 to try if all your problems apply to version 10.

If you are already on 10 then this solution does not concern you.

Bonjour, j’ai résolu mon problème de bug audio dans Djay Pro. Pour ce qui on des problèmes avec cet application essayez comme moi de rétrograder à Windows 10 si vous êtes sur 11 avec un pc qui a fonctionné sur Windows 10 avant la mise à jours proposés par votre système.

Voilà tout est dit, installer Windows 10 pour essayer si tout vos problème s’appliquent sur la version 10.

Si vous êtes déjà sur le 10 alors cet solution ne vous concerne pas.

Hi @Eric_Locloc,

Glad to hear that this issue has been solved for you. We appreciate the update.

Have a nice day!