I have used DJAY Pro for some time on my laptop, but ever since I got my PC a couple years back,I have had no luck with it. For some reason, my output device (JBL Stereo Speakers) are not being recognized under the main output device option. I have updated my audio drivers, repaired/reset the app, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, and tried multiple different audio output devices. For some reason, there are no devices displayed. It works just fine on my Lenovo laptop, but on my pc, it does not work and is really frustrating!
Hey @aparr3 - Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your first post. We’ll be happy to help.
So that we can better assist you, could you please provide the following information:
- Which Windows device do you have?
- Which OS version is running on your device?
- Which djay version are you using?
- Are the JBL speakers Bluetooth or connected by cable?
- Are the JBL speakers set as your Windows device’s main audio output?
- Do the JBL speakers work with other apps on your Windows device?
We look forward to hearing back. Please let us know if you have any questions, and have a great day!