Audiobus?

Any Plans to support it? I would like to pass djay through moog filtatron, etc.

Hi Adrian,

I changed your question into a feature request (= Idea).

Audiobus support is finally here. Please open the App Store app and go to Updates to download the latest version.

Thanks for all your feedback and support.

One great idea!
http://audiob.us/apps/

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Support for audiobus app!!.

hello. if this AudioBus is for real… please get on it… djing while being able to play a synced synth would be A-MAZE-ING!!

Omg… Can you imagine being ale to send your live scratching straight to beatmaker!!! Or Loopy…! Scratch… Loop, new scratch… Loop… The possibilities are endless…beatmaker straight back into DJay… Mind blowing…

Audiobus….

Hi,

I use Djay with Ableton Live to record Accapella’s straight from my Sample Library.

This gives me the ability to timestretch any chosen Vocal to my current track whilst also keeping the correct pitch, and also the option to add any on board effects from Djay.

Please can you advise if this or any similar apps are looking to implement Audiobus support.

I think this would be a very useful addition.

Thanks,

Dave.

Any plans for Djay to support Audiobus ?.

Audiobus will be great feature!!

I hope you guys are planning on getting on the bus soon! I have Djay for both my iPad and iPhone and I enjoy this app tons. I’d love to be able to stream audio live from Djay to other Audiobus enabled apps and do live scratches and effects. Please add Audiobus support! Thanks in advance!

Audiobus, please!.

yes it would - as would be support for the SOuth African itunes store.

also - routing master out to bluetooth audio and cue to onboard headphone would be great - i walk around with my ipad DJ ing wirelessly - it would be nice to use headphones.

integration with vjay would be nice too - if you have bought both apps - they should link up somehow - maybe clock/tempo sync allowing a mix to happen from one deck to the other?

Hello D-Jay Team,

please integrate Audiobus Support!!

thx

It would be great if you add audiobus play channel so we’ll be able to play audio from audiobus apps like samplers in djay for ipad

Audiobus channel.