Auto Cross fade buttons gone?

Hi,

In all versions of Djay there are two smal triangles on either side of the cross fader, you tap it and the cross fader is automatically activated to the other deck.

I have purchased Djay Pro for iPhone, but as you can see in the attached pics, those are now gone.

Am I missing something, or have you?

Thanks.

Thanks for the input, but sadly not.

Thanks Philipe, but I also have Djay 2 on my iPhone 7, when in two deck view I get the arrows. In fact the arrows are in 4 deck view mode too in all versions of Djay except for Djay Pro for iPhone.

May be related to this:
http://community.algoriddim.com/algor…

My 2 cent worth… 1 plausible reason on why DJP not having the auto arrow stated could be that it handles 4 decks now …so having the auto arrows as per before in DJ2 (2 decks only) might not of befitting for the functionality in DJP as the CF could be applied to 2 or more different decks in any permutation of deck A,B C,D…
Better understanding if you Head to the 4 decks view and load all decks with tracks and the removal of the auto arrows make senses …

Hmm … Djay 2 have 4 decks mode on iPhone ? I have DJ2 and looks like I have not dwell deeper in it for 4 decks all along ! Damm …
Sorry sir then pls ignore my reply … oops !