Automix bug or glitch

Today, as I was driving in my car, I decided to use automix to play a playlist from Apple Music, When I selected the playlist, It never played anything, it just randomly started going through the playlist tracks very quickly, so I don’t know exactly what it was doing. And this has also happened to me when I was home on the Wi-Fi, so I don’t think it’s a network issue. This would be nice if it could get fixed, thanks

Hi @danielstillson, please don’t forget when making new topics to answer the questions in our preloaded template.

This helps all of our community moderators provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

• Device model:
  • Version of operating system:
  • Version of djay:
  • Hardware/controllers used:

Summary of the issue:

How to reproduce the issue:

• Device model: iPhone 14
  • Version of operating system: 17.3.1
  • Version of djay: 5.1.2
  • Hardware/controllers used: none

Hi @danielstillson, thanks for the information.

1. Do you have an active Apple Music Streaming subscription?
  2. Are you logged into Apple Music within djay using the same Apple ID and password as your paid subscription?
  3. Does this same playlist play properly from the Apple Music App outside of djay?
  4. Are you using a VPN on your iPhone?
  5. In your iPhone Settings>Cellular>CELLULAR DATA FOR xxx, do you have djay and Music switched ON?

Same problems here with an iPhone 13 mini. Latest updates, subscription for Apple Music, same Apple ID and djay and Music switched on. No problems in Apple Music when shuffled.