Automix on Android and the QUEUE

Hi Community,

I hope you can give me a little help, I can’t find anything about it on the net, forum, community, etc.

Bought the full version on Android, primarily for automix, but it never plays my queued tracks. Sometimes a track is always repeated, sometimes does it play songs that are not in the queue, what am i doing wrong?

In addition, the order of tracks in the queue cannot be changed?!

Greetings
Tim

1 Like

Hi @sAifE,

Thanks for posting to the community for the first time!

So that I can better assist you could you please answer the following questions:

1. What Android device+Model number are you using?
  2. What version of Android is running on your device?
  3. Are the tracks locally stored, from Tidal, SoundCloud, etc?
  4. Do you at least see the tracks even though they are not playing in the queue?

Additionally, you are correct. You cannot rearrange tracks in the queue but our dev team is aware that this is a feature request some users would like to see implemented into djay for Android.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @NathanielAlgo
sorry for the late reply.
The problem is on every android device. Maybe i do something wrong? What is the right way, to make a playlist (i take tidal) an use automix.

When i take tracks to the queue, the mix doesnt play this order. When i start to play a track from a playlist, the automix dosent play the next one. Sometimes ist plays another track without any context, sometimes it is the last track an nothing follows and the mix ends.

Please description me the right way to use this feature.
Thank you

1 Like

I have the same problem.
Can play a same song 3 during automix. Which i like to share on house mixes but it spoils it