Automix on djay pro 2 does not let the song mix properly and causes gain problems

I have played the automix for a while (when going to the bathroom to take a big dump for example) and always when I put it on the song that is being transitioned to is not loaded properly, the gain volumes are always too high, which results that the volume always goes super high when a new song is played.

Hi Shoonas,

thank you for your post.

How long does it usually take for you to analyse a loaded track?

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Hi Shoonas,

can you share a screenshot of your Automix settings and tell us exactly how you would like your transitions to be?

I think the AI does not let the song wait till it is properly loaded, so it has the proper gain adjusted with the correct BPM and the fancy colorwaves of the song

A new song takes around 10-20 seconds. Like if I put on an Automix I usually just grab a completely new playlist. I noticed there are some transition options, which I suggest each and every one of them are tested to see which one makes the most sense to be used since just playing another song is not bringing any added value to the AI’s automix…