automix Start and End Points for Mac not working

Hi, I try to use “set automix start/end points” and when in automix, these points are not respected and I have "use start and end point … " option selected in the settings !

Is this happening to others !?
thanks for the help

Hi @Vasco_Martins,

Glad to see you in our community again!

So that I can better assist you could you please answer the following questions:

1. What version of djay for Mac are you using?
  2. Could you send a screenshot of what your Automix’s preferences are set to in djay’s Automix settings menu? I will attach a screenshot down below for reference.

Thanks!

Hi,

1. MacBook pro, M1, OS Ventura

Hi @Vasco_Martins,

Thanks so much for sharing that additional information.

We’ve yet to be able to reproduce this issue and we’d like to see if you have any screenshots of tracks which do indeed have start and stop cue points which are still not working as intended as well as what library source they are coming from (Tidal, SoundCloud, locally stored, etc).

Additionally, are you using djay Pro AI v4.1.3? I ask this as we’ve fixed some minor bugs as of recent and would like to see if this is still an issue.

Have a nice day!

Hi, thank you for the reply and interest, since the last update the issue is resolved but I have to set the key point every time I load the same track music into the deck.
It should save the cue point in my opinion !

Thank you and keep up the good work.
Vasco

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.