Autoplay a playlist?

Can’t figure out how to get djay to play multiple songs from a playlist on my iPad without me having to start each one manually. I can get the playlist songs to show up one after the other in the Automix queue and play them from there, but only one at a time.

Hi @rcharbon,

Do you happen to have an active PRO subscription to djay Pro AI for iOS?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!

No. Is this a Pro feature? It’s not labeled that way.

Hi @rcharbon,

On our PRO subscription FAQ page (linked below), which has stayed the same for some time now, lists Automix as a feature only available in the PRO subscription.

I apologize if this has inconvenienced you in any way. Have a great day!

Your response has nothing to do with the actual question. And you should NOT be marking your responses as a solution - that is up to me, as the person asking the question, to determine.
As it happens, I’ve now paid for the PRO subscription, and Autoplay is exactly the same - songs play one at a time. Sometimes that’s what I want, but sometimes I want songs to play continuously, and the latter never happens in spite of any settings I’ve checked.
FWIW, from all appearances Automix is NOT a PRO feature. The PRO features are tagged as such in the free version, tags that go away once I paid.

Hi @rcharbon,

Please note that Automix (with an active PRO subscription) should not be behaving in the manor you have suggested.

After selecting a playlist in Automix Mode (or via the Automix drop down menu in Pro/2 deck mode) and pressing play then all of the tracks in said playlist should play one after another.

Could you record a video of your Automix issue and either attach it to your reply or link us to a video via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc so that we can better asses this situation?

It has “fixed” itself.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.