AUV or IAA support for iPad??????????????????????

The app is FANTASTIC on my ipad pro BUT… What is up with AU connectivity??? Will it ever be a thing? If not I would like to know so I can stop holding out for it and deal with the BS workaround I am currently using.

Cmon guys and gals…

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi @James_Redou

Could you share some more insights on the setup you are using and the current workaround? What would you like to see in the future?

We’ve been trying for years to get this on the new version unsuccessfully, we get the same reply.

Still works on the old version.

It would be great to know what Audio Unit Effects or general setups you would like to achieve. This is very valuable for the process of supporting. Therefor, please feel free to share your setup requests, audio unit effects etc. in order to help the process.

1 Like

+1 for this - not being able to route internal audio pretty much means Djay pro needs to be used alone. I can get around it by using an external sound card and having a separate computer, but it would be lovely to have more stuff internally routed on just the ipad for more stripped down gigs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.