Awfulmix rip off

Automix does not work properly. Songs are not transitioning at all. The song fades out about 2 seconds from the end and the next one starts. I have changed the settings in the automix options but it makes no difference. If I recheck what I have changed it has reverted back to default settings. I do not recommend paying 6.99 like I have for automix. Djay of old had simple settings like transition time and and when to start transitioning. All this so called new improved version has is no. of bars which also makes no difference when changed. I have left a similar review on the app site and emailed the developers in the hope to get some assistance.

why write a bad review before contacting support to fix your issue? thats kinda out of order.
never had a problem with automix it works scarily well. so i suggest you talk to support who are excellent and very helpful, and see if its a problem your end before badmouthing them

1 Like

That’s the only way I received a response.my initial email fell on deaf ears the second prompted a response about spotify in 3rd party apps being removed ( I did not even mention spotify I’m my question) I felt that my issue was not understood ,hence my post. Its a shame you have to resort to a bad review for them to respond.

Hi @paulo.foster , Sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to keep improving and delivering the best. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve checked with our Support Team and I can see that you’ve received individual assistance with your case via email. I hope this has now been resolved to your satisfaction, and please let me know if I can help with anything else.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.