Background not dark anymore when viewing waveforms at 1/4 and 3/4 screen size

For some reason with the latest update I’m seeing what seems to be a light grey/ blurred version of the album cover rather than just a black background as before when viewing the waveforms on the latest iOS/ latest iPad Pro.
The half and full screen view sizes are both black as they’ve always have been so I think this is a bug of some sort? Or is there a new setting I’m missing? if not, hopefully this can be fixed in the next release- this is the main format I work in… Thanks!

Is this the same issue as when the little turntables have the vinyl on the platter and the color of the label spills onto the deck?

If so, I agree, that looks terrible.

The deck color should stay the same, no matter what the predominant color of the vinyl label is.

You need to turn Dark Mode on by selecting the drop down menu below deck 1 or 2.

1 Like

Hi @viajero8,

Thanks for reaching out about this. If the other suggestions provided here don’t solve the issue for you, could you please share a video or screenshots illustrating the problem?

If you share a video, please share the link to the video or you can drop it here. Just let me know when you’ve done so, and then I can further troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks in advance for the additional information!

Thanks so much! That was my issue, it must have gotten reset with the update.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.