Beatjump out of sync

The beat skipping (for example, 4 beats backwards) gets out of sync a few ms everytime i pressed

1 Like

Did you install the 5.0.1 update? I think I saw something in the release notes on this…

1 Like

Yes, 5.0.1. you can reproduce it, setting a shortcut for backwards like 4beats, sync two stable bpm tracks and it will get out of sync a few ms every time you jump.
It is noticeable if you jump to negative bars (before track beggining).

1 Like

Yup. You are right. Fast forwarding can also trigger it…

@edukees and @Mister_Tuur thanks for sharing this. I have reported this to the engineering team to see if they can reproduce the issue and offer any solutions.

2 Likes

Hello again @edukees and @Mister_Tuur, the team was able to reproduce this and are working on a fix. Thanks!

5 Likes

Same here on iPad. When I’m mixing two tracks with SYNC on, and beat jump one of the tracks, the SYNC just turns off.

1 Like

I just tried 5.0.2 and only keeps on sync if “sync” is active, the beat jump problem its still there.

@kyleawayan @edukees Please confirm if this problem still exists with 5.0.3. Thanks!

Still there in 5.0.3.

1 Like

Beat jump no longer disables sync which is good.

Beat jump works flawlessly during the duration of the song. However, I did run into @edukees issue where beat jump gets out of sync in the negative bars, and the SYNC really has to kick in.

Here is a YouTube video of me experimenting around:

First I beat jump around in the second deck with no issues. However when I beat jump into the negative bars, there is a noticeable offset (see beat grid lines).

Thanks for sharing the video @kyleawayan

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’ve been told that this will be fixed in the next release. Thanks again for sharing all this information.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.