Beatport Link and Djay Pro Windows 10

Hi

I wondered if anyone knew, does beatport link work with the Windows 10 version of Djay Pro?

I have a demo version of djay and a trial of Beatport link. My demo version does not have a beatport icon although my laptop is telling me that it is the most up to date version.

Everything I read about these two bits of software talks about Mac and IOS only.

Thank you

Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the Algoriddim Community Forums! Thanks for posting your question here.

Beatport LINK is currently supported in the following djay apps: djay Pro AI for iOS and djay Pro AI for Mac (currently only available on Intel-based Macs). It is not available in djay Pro for Windows.

You can find more information about all of the streaming services available in our apps in our FAQ:
What streaming service options are available in djay?

Hope that helps! Have a great day.

Thank you.

Do you know if there any plans for it to be able to be used for Windows?

Thanks

I’m not allowed to talk about future plans, so unfortunately I can’t give a certain answer to your question.

But I’ve passed along your request to our development team for future consideration. We really appreciate your suggestions and feedback as we’re continually improving our apps. And I’ll keep you updated should anything change with regards to Beatport support in djay Pro for Windows.

Hi Matt,

djay Pro for Windows currently supports SoundCloud GO+ and TIDAL for streaming.

Thanks Emily and DanM

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello everyone. Sorry for the delay in posting this, but I’m happy to report that this has been addressed in the recent djay Pro Windows release. Thanks for your patience!